Thursday 19 November 2009

Evaluation of My School Magazine

This is my final design for my school magazine. This is quite different to my initial design as the photo is not what i had first planned. Initially I was going to have a girl leaning against a wall reading my magazine but I found that this image would have been too technically difficult to create. I went for a simpler image of a girl looking happy and reading through her work which I was happy with.
I included articles in my magazine of fun and educational places to visit in London, helpful revision techniques and a sports and fashion section so that my magazine would be appealing to both males and females. I am happy with my final product and now know what sort of design feature will work well on my music magazine cover.


I kept my contents simple and no nonsense so that it easier for readers to just go straight to the articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment